I am a philosopher, political philosopher, legal theorist, music aficionado, and graduate the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Currently, I am a legal associate at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
Tweets from Trev
- RT @AndrewRCraig: How did a party and ideology that includes the richest man in the world, just won control of the US House, has the most-w… 3 months ago
- RT @CatoInstitute: It’s not every day you find a government document calling for @CatoInstitute employees to be charged with treason... I… 5 months ago
- I love this. twitter.com/worst_account/… 5 months ago
- RT @ENBrown: Most fentanyl is smuggled into the US by citizens, not migrants reason.com/2022/10/17/don… 5 months ago
- No you can’t die from touching fentanyl. It’s amazing how drug scares follow a script that’s been around for centu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
What I’m Listening To: