I am a philosopher, political philosopher, legal theorist, music aficionado, and graduate the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Currently, I am a legal associate at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
- RT @ProfPech: To the journalists out there tasked with extremely difficult feat of explaining/summarising Poland's (multi-faceted) #ruleofl… 6 hours ago
- This is a lie. At least European welfare states don’t generally lie to their citizens about how much taxes on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ducking metro. 2 days ago
- RT @ARossP: Look, guys, no. Atlas Shrugged is not considered the second most influential book in history, by anyone. A moment's thought com… 3 days ago
- An important @FreeThoughtsPod episode today from @libertarianism and @CatoInstitute featuring @maiasz, one of the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
What I’m Listening To: