I am a philosopher, political philosopher, legal theorist, music aficionado, and graduate the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Currently, I am a legal associate at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
- RT @soonergridiron: THAT COMING BACK FROM A 28-3 DEFICIT FEELING. #OUDNA | #BoomerSooner https://t.co/TbdPqr98zQ 9 hours ago
- RT @jacobgrier: I sat down with @TCBurrus to talk about The Rediscovery of Tobacco. It's the most thorough discussion of my book so far. Li… 1 day ago
- Liz has done so many wonderful things, but this might be her finest moment. :) twitter.com/enbrown/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ConLawWarrior: If a bunch of monkeys randomly banging on typewriters managed to draft an intelligible statute, I don’t think it would m… 2 days ago
- RT @DanielJHannan: If sex education policy is not a question for national governments, what is? Is there ANY field of policy that Brussels… 2 days ago
What I’m Listening To: