I am a philosopher, political philosopher, legal theorist, music aficionado, and graduate the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Currently, I am a legal associate at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
- RT @ATabarrok: Your daily reminder that 14,696 people have died from COVID in the United States since Pfizer applied for an EUA from the FD… 1 day ago
- RT @jkosseff: I'm inexplicably getting a lot of DMs, emails, phone calls, telegrams, carrier pigeons about 230 this morning. So I thought… 2 days ago
- RT @CatoRegulation: Descheduling—removing the drug from the Controlled Substances Act entirely—is the only sensible path forward for mariju… 2 days ago
- New on the blog: cato.org/blog/its-time-… 2 days ago
- RT @jeffreywestling: There is a lot of confusion about what Section 230 is and what it does. This thread will give you a very high level su… 2 days ago
What I’m Listening To: