I am a philosopher, political philosopher, legal theorist, music aficionado, and graduate the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Currently, I am a legal associate at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
- RT @ImDerBatman: Landry Jones went 3-0 against Texas last decade, which included 55-17 and 63-21 wins 1 day ago
- Game. Set. Match, guys. Let’s pack it up and go home. twitter.com/msmacb/status/… 1 day ago
- Adam Schlesinger, John Prine: why is covid-19 taking our best songwriters? 1 day ago
- If you’ve never listened to John Prine, do it now. Andrew’s touching memorial says it all. Incredibly sad about thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @adamjwhitedc: Anyone who’s complaining that the Wisconsin Supreme Court should have stretched statutes to empower a Governor to unilate… 2 days ago
What I’m Listening To: